This is a #repost from Young Living… and it’s GOOD!
Prep your family cabinet with these essentials to help you tackle everything and anything this fall and winter season.
When you need instant relief, reach for one of our over the counter products. These formulas combines fast-acting ingredients with over-the counter strength and no harsh ingredients, making it a must-have for every medicine cabinet.
• Thieves Cough drops help soothe sore throats, relieve coughs, and cool nasal passages. It uses natural menthol as well as Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, Peppermint, and Rosemary essential oils, and Stevia leaf extract. Plus, they are sugar free!
• Not only does Lavaderm After Sun Spray help you recover after a day in the sun, it offers temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations, so your family can keep playing all day. The menthol from mint, soothes and cools the skin and provides immediate relief . Plus, its moisturizing qualities—from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil—also help prevent peeling and leave skin feeling soft and smooth instead of tacky or sticky.
• Thieves Chest Rub acts quickly to provide maximum-strength cough relief and acts as a cough suppressant. It temporarily relieves stuffiness, cough, and congestion from minor throat and bronchial irritation. Another amazing feature that makes this product different is its hands-free application. This makes it easy to apply on the chest and throat!
• Cool Azul Pain Relief temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: Arthritis, Simple backache, Strains, Sprains, and Bruises. It uses a 100% plant based formula. Methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.
It’s also important to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
• Super Vitamin D supports the body’s respiratory immune system through its innate, adaptive defense mechanisms*. It also plays a key function in respiratory health, helps boost healthy immune systems, helps support bone growth and healthy muscle. Vitamin D and lemon balm support mood and hormone regulation. Plant-based and vegan friendly, this product contains no gluten, soy, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, or nut-containing ingredients.
• ImmuPro™ is specially formulated to provide exceptional immune system support when combined with a healthy lifestyle and adequate sleep to support the body’s needs. This formula combines naturally derived, immune-supporting Ningxia wolfberry polysaccharides with a unique blend of reishi, maitake, and agaricus blazei mushroom powders to deliver powerful antioxidant activity to help reduce the damaging effects of oxidative stress from free radicals.* ImmuPro also delivers zinc and selenium for proper immune function*, along with other chelated minerals that emerging science suggests are more easily absorbed by the body. We use melatonin in the formula to encourage restful sleep by promoting the body’s natural sleep rhythm.
• Inner Defense™ reinforces systemic defenses, creates unfriendly terrain for yeast and fungus, promotes healthy respiratory function, and contains potent essential oils such as Oregano, Thyme, and Thieves®, which are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support. The liquid softgels dissolve quickly for maximum results. The softgel capsules are formulated with fish gelatin to remove the need for carrageenan and beeswax.
There are so many essential oils you will be using this winter season, but these two Vitality oils are full of powerful benefits.
• Thieves Vitality supports a healthy immune system and over overall wellness.* Just add a drop to a veggie capsule, a glass of NingXia Red, a spoonful of honey, or a glass of water.
• Peppermint Vitality supports a healthy digestive system and can reduce feelings of discomfort after large meals,* which tends to happen this time of year. It’s also great to add a drop to a glass of hot chocolate or your favorite dessert for a refreshing minty flavor.
What products do you keep in your medicine cabinet?
Convinced yet that this is a good investment for you and others in your home? Let’s talk about the best way for you to have your own Young Living account and start stocking up on life-giving products that are safe for the whole house and effective as heck.
You’re going to want your own account – and the best way to do that is with any of our starter bundles. This is the bundle that about 90% of people start with – but there are other options. Become a member today: https://yl.pe/lori-tisdale
Join our team. And then join our online oil community. I’m passionate about sharing HOW, and WHY, and WHEN, and WHERE to use essentials oils. You are not alone.