AminoWise is our favorite supplement for recovery after workouts — think of this as a natural Gatorade! It is a wolfberry lemonade-flavored drink mix that contains branched-chain amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals to provide the nutrients you need to optimize your workout recovery. AminoWise enhances muscle performance, reduces fatigue, and supports muscles during and after exercise using a triple-targeted formula that features branched-chain amino acids, premium essential oils, antioxidants, and minerals.
It tastes amazing and contains all the good stuff and none of the bad. It’s formulated with branch chain amino acids and contains three key blends that combine to support your muscles during and after exercise, help fight fatigue, and enhance your recovery!
- Muscle Performance blend: includes branched-chain amino acids that helps build and repair muscles
- Recovery blend: includes Ningxia wolfberry powder and Lemon and Lime premium essential oils that help reduce the lactic acid
- Hydration blend: features electrolytes that replace vital minerals lost during exercise.
WHY we love it…
- Amino acids and antioxidants help with fatigue and enhance muscle recovery during and after exercise
- Aids in reducing muscle fatigue by reducing exercise-induced lactic acid
- Helps support the production of nitric oxide, which can improve vascular blood flow, enhancing recovery and performance
- Contains branched-chain amino acids, which have been shown to aid in preventing muscle catabolism from exercise
- Supports hydration by replenishing important minerals lost during exercise
- Good source of vitamin E and zinc
- No preservatives, synthetic colors, or artificial flavors
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
Why are amino acids important? Amino acids are classified as non-essential amino acids (you produce them on your own), conditionally essential amino acids (can usually be produced by your body), and essential amino acids (EAAs, cannot be made by the body so you must get them through diet or supplementation) Of the EAAs, three are superstars — the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine, and valine. BCAAs make up about 35% of your muscle tissue.
Your ability to maintain, or build lean body mass, or muscle, is based on the levels of protein synthesis and protein breakdown throughout the day. As you age, protein breakdown tends to accelerate. To slow the protein breakdown you can eat more high quality protein and supplement with EAAs.
Because your level of muscle mass plays a significant role in longevity, anything that increases protein synthesis or decreases protein breakdown can support your quality of life throughout your lifespan. Since amino acids play such an essential role in building and maintaining lean body mass, they must be a consistent part of a healthy diet!
TO USE AMINOWISE
- Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of water and consume during or after exercise or as desired as part of your daily wellness routine.
NINGXIA RED ELECTROLYTE DRINK:
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- 2-4 oz Ningxia Red
- 1 scoop AminoWise
- 1-2 drops Young Living Vitality oil of choice: Tangerine, Orange, Lime, Citrus Fresh, or Grapefruit
If you want to kick it up a notch, here are some BONUS ingredients you can add to the recipe above that make this drink even more packed with good things:
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 drop Young Living Peppermint Vitality Oil
Mix all ingredients in a blender with some ice (or just mix in a blender bottle or mason jar!!) for one of the most refreshing drinks EVER!
Join us as we use AminoWise this month and beyond to support overall health and wellness!
Set up your own Young Living account today and grab AminoWise for yourself.