Valor essential oil features Frankincense, Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Camphor Wood, and Geranium and was formulated based on historical writings about Roman soldiers who were said to apply plant extracts and botanicals to instill feelings of courage and confidence before going into battle. It is an incredible blend and one of Young Living’s most popular oils!! If I had to sum up Valor’s benefits in one word, it would be: Balance.
Using Valor for support can be as simple as applying some to your shoulders, the bottoms of your feet, the back of your neck, or anywhere that you’re experiencing tension or a stressful tightness in your body. It’s the ultimate diffuser oil with its deep, grounding fragrance.
One great technique is to place a drop or two of Valor between your wrists (palm-up side), and then hold them together for a few minutes. If you’re taking time to relax, meditate, or work on your spiritual and emotional health, you can just hold your wrists together while you’re sitting quietly. I do this on airplanes, before I go to large social events, and any time that I’m feeling scattered or worried instead of grounded and at peace.
When you’re using Valor for balance, you can focus on instilling these new thoughts:
Peace. Respect. Growth.
Give your body permission to be at peace. Respect that people are powerful to make their own choices, and let go. Give your good habits a chance to grow instead of letting the seeds you plant be uprooted by stress.
VALOR AT A GLANCE
- Contains Blue Tansy essential oil
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Enhances massage for a rejuvenating experience
- A foundational daily blend that features a positive aroma to inspire confidence and courage
- A key component of the Raindrop Technique
- Creates a grounded environment for yoga and meditation
Each essential oil in Valor was carefully selected for its unique benefits:
- Frankincense for its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties as well as its ability to stimulate the limbic center of the brain, elevating the mind and mood and helping center the emotions
- Black Spruce for its grounded, woodsy aroma, ability to help release emotional blocks and foster a sense of balance
- Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile that helps overcome anger, release negative emotions and promote a feeling of self-control
- Geranium for its sweet, floral aroma that is uplifting and calming, strengthening the emotions
- Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent that is grounding and strengthening This powerful, synergistic blend with a transformative aroma has contributed to its strong legacy as a key part of Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique®.
Constituents are naturally occurring compounds in plants (and therefore essential oils) that give them sprecic health-supporting properties
- Sesquiterpenes: known for their ability to calm and focus the mind and central nervous system
- Monoterpenes: help to support the respiratory system, are responsible for many immune system support properties of essential oils.
- Limonene: known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-stress support, this is a powerful constituent with many health benefits
VALOR & EMOTIONS
Valor essential oil blend contains blue tansy essential oil, an oil that specifically helps to calm the Central Nervous System. Valor essential oil blend releases the emotions of:
- Losing a battle
- Inability to cope
- Fear of conflict
- Aggression/passive aggression
- Feeling persecuted
This list practically spells out “Fight or Flight.” These are the core issues of chronic stress: needing to protect ourselves, or face conflict head on. These extremes of trying to stay alive cause our body to tell certain organs or processes, “Wait – we don’t have time – we just have to run. There’s no time to digest, reproduce, or sleep.”
That’s really not a program to have switched on 24/7.
When your body receives the message for years on end that there isn’t time to process your own thoughts and emotions, you slowly lose connection with yourself. You can begin to feel like you’re not quite sure that you know who you are anymore outside of what you “get done” in your various roles or titles.
The passion in your life begins to dim because of being starved during this survival process. Emotions like happiness, joy, laughter, curiosity, passion, and compassion are essential to a healthy, balanced life. Fight or Flight doesn’t shut down the bad emotions, it begins to block them all – except for fear and anger. And whatever triggers we haven’t dealt with become survival instincts.
Valor has properties that get to the core control centers of these programs. When we’re ready to make a change, to start challenging that survival mode with a better way of thinking and living, this is the perfect oil.
- Valor essential oil blend
- Valor Roll-on
- Valor Bar Soap
- Valor Deodorant
DAILY HABITS WITH VALOR
- Add a drop to your palms, then breathe with your hands over your nose to promote feelings of courage and confidence.
- Diffuse for a grounded environment when relaxing or meditating
- Apply over the back and muscles to enhance massage or chiropractic adjustments
- Diffuse and/or wear Valor as a perfume or cologne during work, school, or stressful moments.
- Add to diffuser jewelry to provide emotional support throughout the day. This is a great practice for kids with school day or other butterflies!
- Keep your Valor Roll-on in your bag and apply it liberally and frequently.
Diffusing is a wonderful health habit! Our diffusers are running 24/7 with blends that are supportive of individual needs or systems. Try some of these great combinations and enjoy the uplifting scent of Valor!
- Inspired: Valor, Lime, Envision
- Goodnight Moon: Valor, Tangerine, Frankincense
- Moon & Stars: Valor, Patchouli, Lavender, Tangerine
- Calm & Collected: Valor, Stress Away
- Blueberry Pie: Valor, Cinnamon Bark, Vanilla
- Winter Sleep: Valor, Cedarwood, Lavender
- Focused: Valor, Peppermint, Cedarwood