This is the post you pay attention to because these favorites can fly out of stock!
- ImmuPro: ImmuPro Chewable Tablets are one of the easiest ways to give your body a good boost! These tablets are packed full of immune-supporting herbs and essential oils that stimulate the immune system (both cell-mediated and humoral immunity!), provide necessary minerals like Zinc, Copper, and Selenium, and allow the body to rest by providing a small amount of melatonin. When we are stressed our bodies need sleep even more to allow healing to occur. So adding melatoning to the mix just makes sense!
- Inner Defense: This supplement is just what the name suggests – a defense and protection from all that today’s world can throw at us! This powerhouse blend of essential oil supports the immune and respiratory systems, making it a wonderful addition to your health routine either for daily use or for when your defenses start to go down.
- Super C: Super C supports normal immune, respiratory, and circulatory function with vitamin C, rutin, citrus bioflavonoids, minerals, and an array of premium essential oils. These ingredients work together to promote overall health, vitality, and longevity. The added premium essential oils may also increase bioflavonoid activity. The ingredients in Super C also help to strengthen connective tissues and promote overall health, vitality, and longevity. Because your body cannot manufacture vitamin C, you can benefit by consuming this powerful antioxidant daily. Each serving provides 1300mg of Vitamin C! Also available in Super C Chewable Tablets: This formulation includes Orange premium essential oil and a broad range of fruit powders, including camu camu, acerola, cherry, and rose hip and delivers 150mg of Vitamin C per tablet.
- Super Vitamin D: Super Vitamin D is a super source of vitamin D that helps support bone growth and healthy muscle AND plays a key function in respiratory health, supports innate and adaptive defense mechanisms, and the immune system overall. Vitamin D is also critical for mood and hormone regulation! Young Living’s Super Vitamin D is a small, dissolvable talbot infused with lemon balm extract and Lime Vitality essential oil for even more health benefits.
- Thieves Cough Drops: These cough drops are great at suppressing cough and relieving sore throats, and they are simply the most convenient way to get all of the internal, immune-boosting goodness of Thieves essential oil! So many lozenges are full of dyes, flavors, and sweeteners that are actually suppressing your ability to fight disease. Unlike these other lozenges, Thieves Lozenges use pure essential oils and natural ingredients instead of sugar or artificial flavoring for a great, refreshing taste.
- Thieves Chest Rub & Cough Suppressant: Conquer your seasonal cold the natural way! Conventional chest rubs are full of synthetic ingredients and low-quality ‘natural’ ingredients. The 100 percent plant-based formula of Thieves Chest Rub delivers over-the-counter strength with hands-free application for quick relief you can count on. Temporarily relieve cough and congestion with soothing aromatic vapors and a powerful combination of camphor, menthol, and eucalyptus. Thieves Chest Rub helps reduce coughing and is safe to use on family members ages 2 and up. It’s a medicine cabinet must-have!
- Bergamot: This slightly spicy citrus oil is the perfect addition to any Autumn diffuser blend! Try it with Eucalyptus, Spruce or Christmas Spirit! Bergamot is also very uplighting to the mood and emotions and is very cleansing. It may also provide cardiovascular and general wellness support when taken internally.
- Cinnamon Bark: If there were one scent to summarize Autumn it would be Cinnamon Bark! Spicy and reminiscent of baked goods, this oil is also incredibly supportive of the immune system and packs a great antioxidant punch.
- Idaho Grand Fir: Like walking through a winter forest, this tree oil is a favorite for so many. Also known as western white fir, Idaho Grand Fir essential oil was traditionally used by Native Americans to promote well-being. It has a refreshing, grounding aroma that evokes a sense of fall and winter nostalgie. Idaho Grand Fir can be used to enhance yoga or meditation when diffused or inhaled and promotes the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Orange: The happiest of all the oils, Orange is a wonderful addition to ANY diffuser blend. Pair it with spice oils like Cinnamon Bark and Nutmeg, with Idaho Grand Fir and Lavender for sleep, or with Thieves for a great everyday blend. Orange is an incredibly uplifting oil that also inspires creativity!
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is an essential fall scent. Warm and welcoming, grounding and so good for our immune and adrenal systems! Diffuse this oil for a pick me up anytime of day. Pair with Cinnamon Bark, Orange, Thieves, or Idaho Grand Fir!
- Thieves: Thieves is the oil that’s always in season, but it is especially wonderful this time of year. Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils are warm and inviting and create a calm, cozy space. Plus, they are incredible for purifying the air and supporting the immune system!
- Breathe Again: Breathe Again is our favorite respiratory support roll-on! This blend of Peppermint, Cypress, Copaiba and multiple Eucalyptus varieties has a slightly sweet, herbaceous aroma that feels like a deep sigh of relief! This blend contains naturally occurring constituents Eucalyptol, Limonene, Menthol, and Alpha Pinene which are wonderful for calming, soothing and supporting healthy respiration. This blend also comes in a 15mL bottle which is perfect for diffusing, blending with other oils or adding to diffuser jewelry.
- ImmuPower: The name of this blend says it all!! ImmuPower is a combination of powerful essential oils, including Hyssop, Mountain Savory, Cistus, Camphor, Frankincense, Oregano, Clove, Cumin, and Dorado Azul. Use this oil blend daily as a mainstay for you to be supported above the wellness line. Use it every few hours for acute needs.
- Oregano: Don’t do fall and winter without Oregano! This herbaceous oil helps support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement and packs an incredible immune system punch. Diffuse with Thieves, Lavender, Orange and/or Rosemary. Add Oregano to your Thieves Household Cleaner. It is also a great addition to a daily wellness roller and a component of both Inner Defense Capsules the Raindrop Kit. When taking it as a supplement, be sure to use a carrier oil such as V-6 or olive oil to dilute.
- R.C.: RC is a gentle, soothing eucalyptus blend that is safe for children ages 2 and older! We love to diffuse R.C. with Thieves and Orange after school to soothe and support the immune and respiratory systems. It is also great ad bedtime with Lavender! You can use R.C. to make a natural chest rub for little ones just by diluting with some solid coconut oil. R.C. is also a great addition to your daily wellness blend!
- Thieves: The original immune support oil! This blend was created from research recorded in the archives of the British Museum library about a group of 14th century European perfumers and spice traders who rubbed oils on themselves for protection while they robbed the dead and dying. Use Thieves daily for immune support and overall wellness. Diffuse, dilute and apply 2-3 times daily, add a drop to herbal tea, add to Epsom salts for a lovely bath!