Fill your home with the timeless aroma of Christmas Spirit™!
This YL favorite essential oil blend combines Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Spruce to create a warm, spicy, and sweet scent.
Here are 5 simple ways to use Christmas Spirit.
1. Diffuse it during the holiday and winter months. The familiar notes of this oil blend help evoke feelings and memories tied to the joy of Christmas and peaceful moments. Adding a few drops to your diffuser can help family and friend reminisce over the past and create new memories for the future. But be warned, you will want to diffuse this all year long!
2. Sprinkle it on logs in the fireplace. Enhance your warm, crackling fire with an aroma that screams comfort and joy. It doesn’t get cozier than that!
3. Add a few drops to cedar chips or potpourri. This is a great way to enjoy the aroma in any space.
4. Wrap it up for the perfect holiday gift. Think of a special someone who hasn’t enjoyed Christmas Spirit before. There’s no doubt that they will love it! You can also share our Christmas Spirit Foaming Hand Soap which is infused with this signature blend and free of harsh, drying chemicals.
5. Infuse diffuser ornaments with this warm, spicy scent. Christmas Spirit is just what you need to add to these festive decorations.
Do you love Christmas Spirit? Let me know how you use it!
Bathtub Party Day encourages us all to skip the ordinary shower and linger in the tub instead. On December 5th, add some bath salts to the tub and pamper yourself. A bathtub party sounds suspiciously like a crowded affair, but it doesn’t have to be. Granted, if you have young children, it’s a time saver to plunk two or three of them in the tub at once. Getting them all suds up and playing with the water toys are some of the more memorable times raising children. It also saves on water while everyone has some good clean fun.For the adults, the benefits of a quiet soak in the tub add up quickly.
A steamy bath during cold and flu season helps to clear our sinuses and improve your oxygen intake. It also increases our circulation. Add a drop of R.C. or Raven to the hot water as it fills up the tub or foot soak bowl.
The warm water reduces inflammation, easing achy joints and sore muscles. It also helps relieve stress. If stress is your battle, add a couple drops of Stress Away or Peace & Calming to the hot water?
Dropping temperatures outside mean cold hands and feet, or just a chilled body in general. A soak in a warm tub warms us right up. Lather up with Coconut Lime Body Butter after you towel off!
HOW TO OBSERVE #BathtubPartyDayGather your favorite bath bomb, a good book and a glass of Moscato and let the worries of the day fade away while you relax in the tub. Use #BathtubPartyDay to post on social media. And be sure to use soap behind those ears of yours too!
Essential oil friends (or essential oil-curious friends) – I made these DIY images to share with my tribe. And wanted to pass them along to anyone else who likes to #seizetheDIY
Have fun with this DIY recipe card dump! Looking for stocking stuffer ideas? Or for Teacher gifts? Co-worker gifts? Need gift exchange ideas? Find more fun (and free) recipes shared at MoxieOilSupplies VIP Community
This looks super easy to make who is going to make this spray? Has anyone tried it? What did you think?
Convinced yet that this is a good investment for you and others in your home? Let’s talk about the best way for you to have your own Young Living account and start stocking up on life-giving products that are safe for the whole house and effective as heck.
You’re going to want your own account – and the best way to do that is with any of our starter bundles. This is the bundle that about 90% of people start with – but there are other options. Become a member today: https://yl.pe/lori-tisdale
Join our team. And then join our online oil community. I’m passionate about sharing HOW, and WHY, and WHEN, and WHERE to use essentials oils. You are not alone.